Hi there and Happy Monday. This is a background paper from the Bohemia line by My Mind's Eye. This is the Backyard My Journey Brocade/Brown reversible paper. So then I used the reverse side of the paper for the brown mat, as well as a navy blue scrap. There's some sheer ribbon as well as a velvet ribbon on top of it that I bought a while ago and hadn't used. It sure does give the card a nice richness. The stamp was $1 from Michael's, who by the way has a 50% coupon not only in the newspaper but online this week if you sign up for their email. Every little bit helps! I used Close to Cocoa ink and colored the leaf in with Old Olive.

It's nice and toasty here in AZ. I think it was about 107ish today. A good day to have some fish on the grill, a ceasar salad, some french bread and nice big glass of iced tea!

Peace and Love,

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs