Happy Thursday! This was a fun card to make for my honey. I didn't use any stamps, but still fun. I still have some of the Pocket Full of Posies cardstock mat stack around, which I like, but I do need to get more patterned paper I think because I mostly just have solid paper. This design has a little bit of glitter in it too, which doesn't show up well. The ribbon is from Target, and the sentiment I typed out on the computer and printed right onto the cardstock. Then I used the corner rounder punch and a star punch, also a paper crimper. Then I put a little blue rhinestone in the center of the star. I even used a little tiny bit of what was left of the ribbon for the inside - never throw anything away!


I went to a co-worker's going away party last nite. It sure is hard to say good-bye to good people, isn't it? He's one of the nicest managers I've worked for, and I've worked for many. I do hope to keep in touch with him in the future. Tomorrow is his last day, and I know it won't be easy for a lot of us to see him go.


I'm at work now - shhhhh!! - and I couldn't get this post lined up well with the pictures, so I apologize for that, but I'd better get going and earn my keep! It's actually cloudy here in Phoenix and I may just see, so they tell me, my first monsoon rainstorm today. I'm looking forward to it as long as I'm not out in it at the time!


Peace and lots of l-u-v -

1 comment :

shawn said...

Very cute card.. and who cares if you didn't stamp it??.. Love it anyway!!!
Rain for you?? Here in Minneapolis they keep saying it will rain, but we haven't had any.. just hot and humid!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs