Well I do feel like life has given me lemons today, not feeling good again, and other stuff too just seems to pile up sometimes. I've got the tequila and the lime, so maybe a margarita will help with all of that. Maybe for a little while, but it doesn't make them go away altogether, that we all know. The picture of the front of this card doesn't show the lemons real well, I suppose I should have used a darker ink. This stamp is from the Tart & Tangy set, lots of fun things you can do with it being spring and summertime coming up. It's a good one to add to your collection. The green is Wild Wasabi paper and ink, not sure what the yellow paper is, just had it laying around. The yellow ribbon is from the Dollar Tree and the black gingham from Michael's.

I do plan on getting some more cards done today, if I can get my mojo going that is. Otherwise, just a quiet weekend for me to try and get my body (and mind) back to feeling good again.


Have a great Saturday!

2 comments :

shawn said...

This is really cute.. I love it!!

Mags said...

Now see... this is so much nicer than my idea for this card... I had "throw them at the person who's annoying you!" on the inside of my lemons card!! LOL!

This is very crisp and clean-looking! It'd be great for a friendship card - thanks for the idea!
:) Mags/MagsGraphics

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs