Trying to work on making more masculine cards so I think this one may fit the bill. The background cardstock color is Sahara Sand, and then some Blue Bayou and a scrap of black bazzill. I used the square punch and the star punch and there's some Blue Bayou paper on the inside that shows thru behind the star. Then I just put a silver star brad in the middle, and also put another star behind it so the back of the brad is covered up. Didn't use any stamps, just typed out the happy birthday on the computer and that's about it. This would be a good layout for a July 4th card in red white and blue, so I'll probably keep that in mind when it's time for that.

I slept in til 9 this morning, and then got the house cleaned and the laundry just about done, so I've got the rest of the day to enjoy. I've got the movie A Few Good Men on in the background because I've never seen it. Lots of good actors in it, and I guess it's ok. I know it's supposed to be one of those great movies that probably everybody else in the world has seen, so thought I'd give it a chance. I'll finish watching it, but it won't be on my favorites list. We've got 27 Dresses to watch tonite, so that I'm for sure looking forward to!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs