This is a design inspired by a challenge on splitcoaststampers - WT166 - Ways to use Inchies. Mine are actually 1 1/4", but I love the concept of them. I actually had this done yesterday when I learned of the challenge, but didn't get a chance to post it, so here it is. There are so many great ideas that everyone has come up with on there, it makes my head spin with ideas. This one is based upon Mona Lisa's designs, except she didn't have the ribbon. It's a very clean and crisp and also very fast and easy concept. The cardstock and ink are Groovy Guava, the sentiment just Staz On Black and the ribbon is from Target. The dragonfly stamp doesn't have any name on it, so I'm not sure where it's from. If you get the chance, go to the website and check all of the great ideas out - you won't be disappointed!

It's Friday - yessssss!!!!! It was a long work week, but seemed to go fast in some ways too. I get out at 3 on Friday's, so I came home and took a nap. That felt so good, I can't even tell you! Anyway, I plan on enjoying every single minute of the weekend and I really don't have any idea what I'm doing! How's that for lack of plans and loving it! I do plan on making more inchie cards this weekend tho, and I will indeed share with you!

Love and peace,

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs