This file folder Mother's Day card is for my sister Deb. I really like the combination of Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava, and any chance I get to use the word groovy too! I was inspired by another hibiscus on my patio (see picture below). Anyway, basically just used the medium and small flower stamp in the Time Well Spent set and typed the rest out on the computer. The ribbon is from Target's $1 spot again (luv it), and then also put a pink rhinestone silver brad in the middle of the flower. The silk flower I just had in my stash. Now I just need to get it in the mail and hope it gets to Wisconsin on time!


It's Wednesday, and I had a few adult beverages last nite. Today was very long because of it, so I'm pretty tired. Nothing at all planned for tonite, just dinner and watch some shows and bed. Does anybody else not really care about American Idol anymore? I so wanted Brooke to win! The others are ok, they just don't excite me at all.


Here's a picture of another one of my hibiscus growing on the patio. Once they open tho, the next day they're gone, which is too bad. They sure are gorgeous, aren't they? I've got some orange ones by the front door I'll have to get some pictures of too. Can't seem to grow much else here so far in the desert, and the hot summer hasn't even hit yet!


Well have a great evening and I will be posting a fun little red purse card tomorrow that turned out pretty cute, again with a Dollar Tree stamp!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs