This card is a case of sorts of Starved4Creativity's design on splitcoaststamper that I had in my favorites from back in January. Hers won an award and it caught my eye then and seemed simple, but it was kind of more detailed than I thought it would be. I added more layers and rhinestones and I used some raffia. The stamps are from Inque Boutique - the What a Feeling set.

It's Thursday and I'm ready for the season finale of Grey's Anatomy, I think. Even tho we got ripped off of the season with so few episodes, it's still my favorite show.


It was a much better day at work today, and it was really busy on top of it, which I enjoy because the day just zooms by so quickly. We are getting out at noon tomorrow, so that we can all get a jump start on the nice long weekend, and of course that sounds awesome to me!


Have a great nite - Peace and Love...

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs