Simply Divine my love!! I made this card using a layout that I was inspired by that was made by flaxychick on splitcoaststampers. The paper is from K&Company - the Wild Saffron designer paper set and then I used Sahara Sand for the actual card and for the sentiment background. The flower stamp is from the Time Well Spent set and the sentiment is from Inque Boutique - What a Feeling set. Then a rhinestone silver brad and some ribbon scraps. Oh - and lots of pop dots! I'm happy with it, let me know what you think!

It's Friday!!!!! Well it went from 108 to like 70 something and rain. It's been thundering and raining and it's just pretty crazy out there right now. We're about to get some dinner together for the kids and we were planning on grilling so I hope it clears up in a little bit or we'll have to figure something else out.

Have a great nite - Peace and love.....

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs