Pucker Up!! This was fun to make in an it's ok to color outside of the lines way, if you know what I mean. I just went crazy stamping all on top of each other to see what I'd get and I liked it! I used Color Box Petal Point classic pigment inks, the ribbon is from target, and the stamp is from the Tart and Tangy set. The sentiment stamp is from Stampabilities and I used Staz On Black ink for it. Certainly a summery fun card.

What is today Wednesday? Ok well today it was my turn to be crabby at work. Didn't plan it, but it certainly happened. It was crazy busy for whatever reason, which causes everybody else to dump what they can't get done on the front desk, so I was running around crazy. I am proud to say that I got everything out the door that needed to be done and my desk is clean and ready for a new day tomorrow. I hope everybody is in a better mood!

Well it's American Idol's final nite! Who will win - my guess is Archuletta. I like them both, notice I said like, but I LOVED Brooke and really wanted to see her win, but I do hope that we haven't seen the last of all of that great talent she has.

Have a great nite - Peace and Love....

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs