Posting early in the day today, as I've got lots of running around to do. I did start this one last nite, so I just had to put the finishing touches on this morning. The flourish stamp I think is a $1 stamp, but I'm not sure, there's no name on it. I stamped it twice with Perfect Plum and then cut around it. Then I stamped it a few more times in Groovy Guava and cut out the flowers and pop-dotted them. I also added Frosted Lace Stickles to them. The ribbon is from Target. The lilac paper is a scrap, and then I also used Groovy Guava.

It's going to hit 3 digits this weekend here in AZ, so it's the time of year (I'm told) to get things done early in the day or later in the evening. Well I have my priorities, and if I'm going to do any kind of card creating today I need some double stick tape!! I also have some coupons that I want to use, so into the shower I go. It's 10:30ish here and I think it's in the 80's already. Ya gotta luv it!!

Have an awesome Saturday - Peace and lots of LOVE.....

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs