More inchies. They're fun to make and this one is based on a post on splitcoaststampers by Sereikastamper. Again, love the simplicity of these and they are very addictive. The background is from scrapgirls.com, the flower stamp is from the Petal Prints set and the sentiment is from a set that I received as a gift called calligraphy stamps with ken brown. The ink is Old Olive and then I just added two brown brads to it. Sweet and simple.

It's Saturday nite, I'm just finishing watching the movie P.S. I Love You....kinda lame if I must say so myself and kinda sad too. I'm the first in line for a sappy romantic love story, but this one just didn't do it for me. The second movie rented for tonite is Untraceable, sure hope it's better!

Walked over to the local pub down the road a bit last nite and saw some very interesting people not to mention outfits! Just had one and came home - that was enough craziness for me!! I think it hit triple digits here today, not sure. Did some errand running earlier this afternoon and I've been inside since. Love being home on the weekend and just hanging out.

Have a great nite!

1 comment :

Jacynthe said...

Love this card! So clean and simple!! TFS

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs