I bought this stamp a while ago, and decided to finally use it since the cold bug is going around again (I've got it too) and a bubble bath will always help you feel better. I didn't get very good lighting for it since it's kinda late tonite already, but I wanted to post it anyway. The name of the stamp is Bunny Bath and it's from Stampabilities. The bliss sentiment stamp is a set from Inque Boutique called What a Feeling. I used some Bazzil blue and green scraps and the polka dot paper is from K&Company's Wild Saffron paper set. I colored with watercolor pencils, used some clear rain dots from Cloud 9 for the bubbles, and the polka dot ribbon is from Target's $1 spot. Also used is the oval punch and scallop oval punch and 2 brown eyelets. The inside sentiment just says, feel better soon!

It's Monday, and boy what a Monday! I really choose not to repeat some portions of it, and hope that tomorrow brings a much more positive day. Of course tomorrow is Tuesday nite girl's social club, so I've got that going for me anyway and something to look forward to at the end of the day. Between some changes happening at work and other unsettled issues, I sure could use a bubble bath myself right now, but I think I'll just try and get some good sweet dreaming in and try and stay focused and positive.

Have a great nite!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs