Hi there - sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. Here's a layout that was inspired by debbiedesigns on splitcoaststampers.com. Hers was done with butterflies, but you know me - any chance to change it into dragonflies and I certainly will. The background cardstock is a grayish/black scrap and then the squares are Blue Bayou, River Rock, Soft Sky and So Saffron. The dragonflies are then stamped on white with the same ink colors and then pop-dotted on top of them. The ribbon is from Target.

It's Friday, and it was a short week, but didn't really feel like it to me. I'm glad it's over, lots of changes and stuff happening at work so the next few weeks will be crazier than usual in that respect. People coming and going and pretty soon with only almost 5 months under my belt I'll be there longer than some.

No major plans for the weekend, just want to get my wall of photos up this weekend that I've been taking pictures for. If you know of IKEA, it will be IKEA's square silver frames, 12 of them, grouped together. I was going to buy their prints, but decided taking my own pictures would mean more, so that's what I've been doing. I'll take a "picture of the pictures" wall to share with you if it all turns out like I hope it will.

Have a great Friday nite - Enjoy the Moment - Peace and Love.....

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs