Flight of the Ladybug is what I call this one. I was inspired by a layout that I came across over the weekend, but for the life of me I cannot remember who or where. I will gladly post the name here if anyone can tell me. Basically I used an old stamp set, All Wrapped Up, for the grass/stems and the ladybug. The ink that I used for it is Old Olive, Wild Wasabi and ColorBox classic pigment, the lite green. The flowers are the bride's table confetti from Michael's that I colored yellow with markers. The paper is Wild Wasabi and So Saffron and the ribbon is from Target. I also used some Frosted Lace Stickles in the center of each flower.

It may be Tuesday, but it sure did feel like Monday, didn't it? We had a little cookout on Monday and I think I just overdid it overall over the weekend because I'm so tired I can hardly see straight. Between that and trying to stop cold turkey with some medications that I've been taking, I think it just all really caught up with me today. I know that you're not supposed to do that, and yet I'm on day 5, so I don't really think I can go back now. We'll see. Obviously, no Tuesday girls nite out for me :(

Have a great nite - Peace and love....

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs