Another card layout inspired by a splitcoaststamper who's call name is notimetostamp. I used the Merci set, and I really had to curb my desire to color some of it in, but I left it simple. The paper is Black, Soft Sky and Purely Pomegranate, as the ink color of the hearts and flower stamp, hence the name of the card, Pomegranate Hearts. Used some black gingham ribbon and a few rhinestones and pop dots.

We were going to make some chicken kabobs, but I forgot to thaw it, so I guess that'll be for tomorrow. We're opting for taco nite, that's always a crowd pleaser.

All we really did was do some running around today, it's been a cool and overcast day again here in AZ. Really weird. We've got the movie Mad Money to watch tonite, so hopefully that'll give us some laughs - it looks pretty cute.

Peace and love....

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs