This simple idea came from a book that I checked out of the library. I'm always looking for new inspiration and Card Design by Dave Brethauer has a few cool ideas that I've gotten and used over the last week. I used the new stamp set Time for You again, and I think all of the designs are just really cute.

It's Tuesday, feels like it should be the end of the work week, which is Thursday for me. I'm tired and it's a great tv nite, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to Thursday nite when I get my little pooch Dixie back from her daddy. It's been 4 months and I've missed her like crazy.

Have a great Tuesday!


Recipe: Stamp - clock is from the Time for You set, and the heart square is from the Patterns and Prints set from Hero Arts. Cardstock is groovy guava, sahara sand and off white. Ink is groovy guava, close to cocoa and staz on black. Thin brown ribbon, blender pen and one silver heart brad.

3 comments :

Wendy said...

Your card is so cute! I love how you used the heart shaped brad. I was contemplating getting this set, but I think I'm now convinced!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card Jeannie, So fresh and FUN!!!

Donna

Jacynthe said...

Cute card! Love your blog. In my favourites.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs