This is another twist on the old favorite daisy isn't it?! This is a template that I found in a book called Paper for All Seasons by Sandra Lounsbury Foose. I did lots of detailing, but in the book they pretty much did just plain colored papers, which of course is cute too. It's pretty easy, and I've posted the template on SCS - here's the link - click here.
Have fun with it and I'd love to see how and what you can do with it besides what I have done!

It's Tuesday, Dixie got me up at 3:30 this morning and I never really got back to sleep. She didn't even have to go outside, just wanted some luvin' I guess so I can't really be mad at her about that. Needless to say, I'm TIRED!! Hope I make it thru American Idol! Have a great nite!!


Recipe: Stamps - Bee is from the Merci set and I used the big linen stamp on the flower center. Scraps of cardstock, close to cocoa ink and markers. Frosted Lace stickles.

1 comment :

Butternut Sage Designs said...

hi Jeannie,

I haven't visited your site in a while....love all these new cards...especially this cutie! Nice job...cya around...~Donna

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs