Ok so I'm not Wonder Woman! That's my motto for the day! I haven't posted in a couple of days because I just wasn't feeling especially creative to come up with something new and unique, which I tell myself is what I need to do for people to stay interested in my blog. Well sometimes you just need a little help, admit that you can't always have a great idea yourself everyday, and so I cased this layout idea from Mona Lisa on Splitcoaststampers - only she used a butterfly. This is an awesome verse, and certainly something to help us all live by. If you also notice, there's a crease in the heart. It wasn't initially done on purpose, that's for sure, but I left it because we all know that heartbreaks are just a fact of life. I certainly don't mean to be a downer tonite, that's not my intent, but that we can all learn to feel more confident about who and what we are and if you don't at least try and live the life that you have imagined for yourself, you may regret it someday.

Normally I'm out with the girls on Tuesday nites, but I've got the sniffles, sore throat, and all over aches and I guess some sort of cold going on, so I'm laying low. I didn't think I'd feel too much better tomorrow if I went out and whooped it up. Hopefully tomorrow I do feel like Wonder Woman again! :)

Oh.....The dragonfly stamp that I used on this is from Delta, I think the rest you can figure out, but if you have any questions, just let me know!

Have a great nite - and go Brooke (on American Idol). Don't ya just luv her!!??

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs