The inside message on this one says - You Electrify Me! A little bit of purple fun goin on! Didn't use any stamps again, but that's ok sometimes too. I do have fun with the Wild Wire tho!

Here's a little card that Neal's daughter Vanna (Vanessa) made with some of my scraps....



Isn't she cute!!! She's just a small little hippie flower girl for sure.....and she loves Seinfled just like her dad - it's no fun watching the reruns with them, they know all the words!!



It's a typical Monday in my book. Hard to get going this morning, and had to get up earlier than usual to walk the dog and make sure she had all that she needed for the day. Not a busy day at work either, which makes it go by just that much slower. I've got some ideas floating around my head tonite for some cards, so let's hope that I can put them on paper, so to speak.

Have a great nite -



Recipe: Patterned paper is from Flavia, the rest is just scraps and a couple of heart stickers. Four small silver brads and blue Wild Wire.

1 comment :

shawn said...

Love the color combo in the You Electrify Me card!! very nice!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs