I used the Time Well Spent flower and leaf stamps on this card and then watercolored it to match the striped pattern paper. The big scallop hole punch was used on the front and a circle punch for the patterned paper on the inside. The sentiment is pop-dotted and in the center of the flower is a blue brad with a clear rhinestone on top of it. I did some dotting around the scallop and the flower with a white gel pen and a brown one.

Not feeling real good today, I've got some kind of intestinal/abdominal thing going on so I'll keep this short and I do hope that you all have a fantastic Saturday!

1 comment :

Aparelho de DVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs