I love $1 stamps! This is one from Michael's that I've used before, but it's so cute. This time I pop dotted the cupcake. I have a bunch of birthday's coming up again that I need to get cards done for. There is something about coloring too that I like doing so much too lately. Like getting back to your childhood. I need to invest in some better markers some day too. Not sure what the Copic markers are about that I read about on so many other blogs, but I'll have to look into it.

It's Saturday, I'm on day 2 of a wicked headached/migraine and nothing seems to make it want to go away. Trying to just relax and rest as much as possible. I'm pretty much caught up on this last weeks reality shows. So much better to be able to fast forward thru all of the commercials and see some of those long shows in just a short period of time.

I've only accomplished making one card today, and I'm not even thrilled about it. I'm sure it's this headache, but there is much more that I wanted to do and hope that tomorrow I'll be able to get more done.

Have a great Saturday nite!


Recipe: Stamp - Make a Wish from Michael's $1 bin. Cardstock is Rose Red, Black and Ballet Blue. Ink is Staz On black. Markers and some black gingham ribbon. Scallop scissors.




No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs