I found this gift card pattern also in an older Cardmaker magazine from January 2007 and the designer's name is Sherry Wright. It turned out pretty cute I think and would be fun to give. Also love that Wild Saffron paper from K&Company, which is double sided. Pretty simple card, used the big flower stamp from the Time Well Spent set, some ribbon, circle punch cutter and a rhinestone. Voila!!
It's Friday. I was off and did some running around and laundry is about it. Not sure what the weekend holds for me, we'll see and just play it as it happens. Sometimes that's ok with me, you never know what surprise may be around the corner!
I have recently been back in touch with my high school sweetheart thru classmates.com, and after 28 years, boy is it fun to play catch up. It's amazing sometimes how people come back into your life, isn't it? Crazy and fun stuff!

Thanks - Happy Friday!


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs