Hi all - I hope you had a great weekend - mine was somewhat quiet, but good. This is a bookmark/tag card using the Merci stamp set. The tags I plan on writing personal messages on, and I can't seem to get enough of using the new K&Company Wild Saffron double-sided paper. Love all of the great patterns! I just used scraps of cardstock otherwise and some ribbon scraps and colored using a blending pen with ColorBox inks and then folded up the bottom two corners and attached 2 yellow brads. The tied ribbon keeps the corners closed.

It's Monday and I'm glad the working day is over. No big plans for tonight, but may get a few patterns together for some new cards for this week. I started another jigsaw puzzle over the weekend, it's a National Geographic cover and so I'm obsessed with getting more of that complete too. Otherwise, try and get some rest to get thru the rest of the week. Tomorrow nite may be girls nite out again, not sure but I always look forward to talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

Have a great evening!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs