Hey there! These are some birthday cards for a friend of mines kids. They love getting mail, as most kids do I think, so it's always fun to especially put their names on them. The Elmo face is an idea that I got from MagsGraphics on splitcoaststampers. She was inspired by a couple of others, and it was sure easy to do with the scallop circle punch. I used another smaller round punch for the mouth and just cut it in half. The eyes are also hole punches that I just colored the black part of the eyes in with. The nose I just freehanded. The patterned background paper is from the Pocket Full of Posies mat stack and then some Bazzil cardstock scraps. Of course then used the star punch and I typed the name and sentiment on the computer and printed it out. The skateboarding card is also Bazzil scraps and the graphic is a download from the computer. I crimped some black paper and used a couple of silver brads. Hope they like them, and the Toys R Us certificates inside of them!

It's Friday! I got my hair cut and dyed this morning, did some shopping and running around and now I'm just waiting for Neal to get home with the kids, since it's his weekend. Not sure what we're really going to be doing, it may hit triple digits this weekend, so probably not much outdoors.

Have a great evening!

1 comment :

Mags said...

Hey! Thanks for the mention!! Your Elmo card looks ADORABLE!! I love the swirly paper and the colors you used! Nice job!
:) Mags (MagsGraphics)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs