Happy Friday! This is one of my favorite stamps that I got recently at the stamp expo that was here and it's from Whipper Snapper. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to look up into a flower that was that big! It brings out the kid in ya just lookin at it, doesn't it? I finally broke down and bought some watercolor paper too so that I could blend things a bit better, and I love coloring and shading. The polka dot grosgrain ribbon is from the new Dollar Tree that just opened up near me - love the Tree!! I made her dress purple so that I could incorporate the picture I've been promising to post of the geraniums that I got recently.

How could you not be inspired by these beauties!!

Today was my day off, did some running and then there's a carnival at the high school starting in a little while that Neal teaches at so we're going to take his kids to it. Should be fun.
Have a great evening!
Recipe: Stamp - Whipper Snapper Designs. Miscellaneous scraps of paper. Inks are Color Box. Ribbon from the Dollar Tree. Also used a paper crimper, ticket corner punch and 3 small white brads.











No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs