Another use for the tiniest of your favorite patterned paper scraps and ribbon. It's spring cleaning time and I hate to just toss any part of my stash, so I'm trying to use a lot of it up on things like this. I started out without the happy birthday on it, but Neal said he just wasn't "feeling it" and it "needed something" ...............


So I added the happy birthday, but sometimes I just like the plain look too. At any rate, this idea I also got from the Card Design book by Dave Brethauer.


The other great news is.............my Dixie is here!!!!!

She just woke up here, but sometimes that's the only way to get a non-blurry shot without her running around. She's tired from the drive, but it sure is good to get some of her sloppy kisses!
I have ABSOLUTELY no plans for the weekend, but to spoil Dixie (and Neal too), and just enjoy being at home and not having to follow any schedule. I hope you have a great weekend too and have a Happy Friday!!
Recipe: No stamps (sorry). Blue Bazzill cardstock, scrap of peachy orange, off white, and the patterned paper is from the Pocket Full of Posies matstack. I inked up the edges of the off white with the dark blue petal point from Color Box's classic color inkpad. Scrap of thin sheer blue ribbon. Sizzix birthday sentiment die cut.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs