Time to get my St Paddy's card done to get in the mail. I got the erin-go-bra idea from someone on splitcoaststampers and thought I needed to do it, since this is such a fun holiday to begin with. We have several irish bars around here, so I'll have to check them out on that day. The bra stamp is one that I got from the stamp expo that was here a few weeks back from Endless Creations, Inc. I can think of many uses for it with summer coming up because it looks like a bikini top too.

Well I'm just home here this afternoon creating up a storm and I'm so happy I've got a few hours to myself to do it. We took Vanna to her gymnastics this morning and now she's off to a birthday and sleepover party. Quen is on a boy scout camping overnite, which just leaves the little one Ali whose Aunt's decided to spoil her for the afternoon. Neal is off bonding with his 2 brothers at some blood and guts movie. I've got the patio door open with the sun is shining in and Norah Jones playing. Just need to freshen up my Diet Pepsi Jazz, black cherry and vanilla, and get more done here.

Tonite is a movie and jigsaw puzzle nite. Not sure what we'll have for dinner yet, maybe chicken ala king, or chicken manicotti, or chicken something because that's what I took out of the freezer.

Have a great Saturday! Peace!

Recipe: Stamps - Clover Trio from Stampendous, large Linen background, and Bra from Endless Creations, Inc. Paper is Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand, Regal Rose and white. Ink is Wild Wasabi. Ribbons from Michael's. Sparkly gittler glue - jade and Fun Fluff.

1 comment :

Dana's Dabbling Studio said...

I've always wanted a bra stamp. I've seen them with the "thanks for your support" sentiment. Too funny. I love this holiday too. Two great cards!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs