This is one of the cards that I'll be showing over the next week or so, that I learned new (to me) techniques at the recent card party I attended last week. I love this new stamp set Time for You. I learned 2 things on this one. One, that you can stamp vellum and turn it over and use an embossing tool and that the paper will turn white and actually look embossed when you turn it over. I did this on the bike tires, seat and handles. Second, how VersaMark works, which is the blue on blue flowers and that's exactly what it does in that it's a clear stamp pad that when stamped picks up the color of the paper, super cool! I'm still learning, and I love it!!

Well I've never gone shopping in February and March for spring flowers before, so this is new for me too and it's so nice to have pretty spring flower pots at my front door when I get home, I'll have to take some pictures and post them, but it's starting to get dark here already tonite.

It's Wednesday, not a very busy day at work, but always interesting to say the least when you are working at the front desk of any office. You experience all walks of life on the phone alone, that's for sure!

Recipe: Stamps - Bike and sentiment from Time for You set, and then the blue background flowers are the Watercolor Joy wheel. Staz On Black ink. VersaMark Ink. Some colored pencils for the flowers, faux stitching on the photo corner, which I used the punch on and some black and white gingham ribbon. The paper is Basic Gray and Soft Sky.


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs