This is a cute little 3x3 card that would be fun to tuck into somebody special's lunch or pocket. I love the summer picnic feel of it. One thing you gotta luv about Stampin' Up is that everything coordinates together so well. I made this one at the last card party I went to, so if you're interested in the template for it, let me know and I'll get it on here for you.

It's Friday, and I spent all morning getting driver licensed with plates and the works. First I had to have my car "inspected", which is something they do here if you're from out of state. Then emissions, then drivers license, then plates. I have to say it went smoothly, and pretty quick too. I did spend a little extra money for special plates with a dog and cat on it, where the money goes to shelters. Gotta do that. I decided that I should see if I can find a shelter to volunteer at, or something like it. That would be not only fun for me, but rewarding too.

My soap (Days of Our Lives) is on and I have to say I'm just so disappointed these days. I've watched it since I was in high school, so that's a long time now, and I get into it sometimes and then I just have no desire to even watch it for awhile. The no desire to even watch it is how I'm feeling right now. They really need some perking up or something. Not sure what, but geez get some excitement going!

Have a great Friday!

Recipe: Stamps - Apple from Tart & Tangy and sentiment from One Smart Cookie. Ink is real red, and I used a green marker for the apple stem. Cardstock is Certainly Celery and white. I used the tab punch, scallop circle and the 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches. There are 2 layers of ribbon, solid red and then a mini red gingham.

10 comments :

shelley- aka hairchick said...

Love it! You you email me the directions or post it please?!
Thanks
Shelley
jsdupont@shaw.ca

Jamie said...

I would Love to have this template!! I just ordered this set.

Anonymous said...

yes please put the link for the template up

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I would love to see the template for this card. It is just adorable. The paper is some of my favorite Stampin Up has ever sold.

Laurie Zoellmer, Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Love it! Can you please email me the template? imastampingnut@aol.com. Thank you!

Michelle Weigand said...

This little card and pouch are so cute I would love the template. My email is mjweigand@charter.net

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I am also interested in the template for this card. It's adorable!! Thanks, Sue Hills daveandsuehills@msn.com

Anonymous said...

could i have the template for this card? here is my email ksbutterfly@hotmail.com

thanks
katte

Anonymous said...

This is a super cute card! Could I have the template as well?
lindasteckle@hay.net
Thanks
Linda

Anonymous said...

What a great idea,
I would love the template. Would you be so kind as to send it to me also?
Thank you
nelewis@earthlink.net
Nancy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs