This card was made using the new Merci set, which is so fun and happy and these colors just remind me of spring and Easter eggs. First the Wild Wasabi paper was stamped with the big Canvas stamp using Brilliant Blue ink and I used the mat pack to punch holes on the side and then used a white gel pen for the faux stitching. The flowers on the background paper, which I think is Regal Rose, was also stamped with the Brilliant Blue ink.

Today was my day off, and since I usually go out on Thursday nites, which I did last nite and had a couple of margaritas, I didn't get up until 10:30 today! Wow! Not sure what time I actually went to sleep tho. Since half of my day was over by the time I showered and got dressed, all I really did today was get my car washed, boy did it need it, go to Super Target and Michael's. Got some good deals, Michael's is having a sale on just about everything, rubber stamps are 40% off too. I did happen to get the laundry done in between running, so I did accomplish something today anyway!

It's Friday nite now, and since Neal's a teacher it's his last day of school because he's got spring break next week. I know he's excited and so am I because his honey-do list is growing by the minute.

Have a great nite!

Recipe: Stamps - Merci set and the big Canvas. Ink - Brilliant Blue and Black StazOn. Paper is Brocade Blue, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi and a scrap of off white. Tools used are the mat pack, white gel pen, watercolor crayons with the blender pen, and grosgrain ribbon.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs