Picasso Merci? I wasn't intending on being inspired by Picasso, you know the one picture with the hands holding the daisies, but in the end I think that's what this kind of looks like. I guess he was speaking to me subconciously or something what with all of my other daisy posting's too. I found several names for his print on the internet, one of them being Petit Fleurs. At any rate, I have always liked blue and purple together and then when you throw a turquoisey teal in with them you can't go wrong in my book. The flowers are one of the stamps in the Merci set that I cut out and pop dotted and I just randomly drew the stems in. Then there's the Wild Wire, it's green and I just wrapped it around a few times until I got exactly what I wanted. Then came the question as to how to adhere the wire to the paper - I used my Xyron Sticker Maker! Love that little machine! Then the sequins I thought went well with the metal thing going on, and let's just say that I'm happy sequins are still so very inexpensive too! The inside sentiment is simply the merci stamp.

The house is quiet, all are off on a Boy Scout outing so I intend to do some creating here today and get some ironing done too. I actually like to iron, sick isn't it?! Then I've got the movie Atonement to watch, which I've been wanting to see for awhile, read some of my book and have a little Jeannie-party all my own! Have you tried the Cinnamon coffee that you can make at home now from Dunkin' Donuts!? Heaven in a cup I tell ya! Happy Saturday!

Recipe: Stamps - Merci set. Cardstock is Elegant Eggplant, Taken With Teal and Night of Navy, all from the Rich Regals paper set. Markers, Wild Wire, sequins and corner rounder punch.

1 comment :

apigonfire said...

Wowzers! I love this! The wire is fabu - I have a bunch of it - never used it, but I just might have to CASE this card! The wire just *makes* the card! Wonderful job!
~Kendra

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs