Not a very good pic for this one, but anyway, the card actually folds underneath the little tab by the bow and the sentiment is actually stamped onto vellum, colored on the back, and then embossed with silver. This is from the card party I went to. I don't know any bride to be just yet, but you never know, and as long as its not me I'm ok with that! So it will go into my stash.

It's Tuesday and we've still got the icky cold bug here that we're fighting. It was a beautiful 80 degree day here, yesterday it was only 65ish. I need to remember to take a picture of the Martha Washington purple geraniums that I got a couple of weeks ago. They so beautiful and I think may be an inspiration for me in an upcoming post.

Not much else going on, just want to get thru the week - looking forward to the Renaissance Fair here this weekend!

Recipe: Stamp - Bride to be from the Big on Spring set. Cardstock is White, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi. Not sure what the pink paper is, and some vellum. Markers, silver embossing powder, 4 silver brads, silver and white floss to make the bow, and pink ribbon. Also, corner rounder punch, slit punch and round hole punch.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs