Not the greatest picture, but I made this using my new cosmo punches. There's 3 sizes, kinda hard to see, and they are from CarlaCraft. I love flowers and having a new way to make them, is always fun. This is just one of those kind of cards to have around for when you need to send someone a quick note or pick me up. By the way, I received a thank you card from someone on splitcoaststampers who I sent some cards to for a nursing home project that her daughters are involved in. I don't think I've ever gotten a handmade card actually from someone, and it sure is special to have received it.

Today was such an icky day for me. From start to finish, it just didn't go well. But I'm home now and things are good, so maybe I just really need a good nite's sleep. Have a great nite, and take care.

Recipe: No stamps (sorry). CarlaCraft cosmo punches. Green background paper is from Kelly Panacci, not sure where I got it from. Black and white cardstock. Three small black and 2 large green brads. White ribbon.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs