More stamps from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog here, and don't you just love the felt flowers! They add so much texture and something different than the norm. I want to try and start making my own since felt is so inexpensive, just think what you could get from a whole sheet of it?!

It's Thursday nite, and you know what that means for me - mexican food and margarita nite!! It's like 83 here today in Phoenix, so that just adds to my want for a marg.

I'm looking forward to the weekend and I'm sure you are too. Have a great evening and I'll post whenever I can over the next couple of days.

Recipe: Stamps - Friendship Blooms collection. Ink is Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate. Cardstock is Only Orange and Green Galore. The pink print paper I think is from the Cutie Pie collection, but not sure. Mat stack used for the piercing, felt flowers, green grosgrain ribbon and one silver brad.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs