I love these colors together. Probably should have added another just for contrast, but couldn't decide what, so I left it as is. This is a new oval scallop punch for me nd then the oval solid line and stitching line is a stamp that I got at the Expo from Endless Creations Inc. It says Happy Birthday today.... and many happy times all year, on the inside. The ribbon I just picked up from Michael's and is super cute too.

I went to a Stampin' Up card party and learned some great new things and met some really nice new gals too. So exciting to learn new stuff and come home with a bag full of cards all completed! I'll be posting them throughout the week and sharing some of the new (to me) stuff that I learned.
I'm off to a busy day of helping to run my beau's kids around, gymnastics, basketball (last one), basketball pizza party, etc. It's a beautiful day here in AZ, 80ish, and I got the patio cleaned up a little bit and put some pretty flowers out there to cheer it up. Have a great Saturday!
Recipe: Stamp - Mega-super Jumbo Stitch from Endless Creations Inc. Ink - Staz-On black. Paper - White, black and Taken With Teal. Four white brads, pop zots, flower ribbon from Michael's.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs