Hey there! This card is based on a trio of bracelets that I received for Christmas from Neal. I wear them everyday and they have become a part of me. The wording is from lyrics to a song from Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, who are a local band here that I got to finally see a few weeks ago. Everyone tells me they always know where I am because they jingle together!

Here is a picture of the bracelets:
It's kind of hard to see, but there's hearts and stars and all kinds of fun stuff on them too.
Here is a picture of the second page (Love is Real):
And here is a picture of the third page (Beauty is Everywhere):
Thanks for looking!

Recipe: Stamps - Time For You set. Carkstock - Soft Sky, River Rock and Blue Bayou. Ink is Close to Cocoa, Blue Bayou and So Saffron. Ribbon is from Target's $1 spot.



No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs