A gift bag out of a brown paper lunch bag! I LOVE THIS IDEA!! How cheap are brown paper lunch bags? I got like a package of 50 at the Dollar Tree! But - just think outside of the box (or should I say bag) for a second, how many different colors do they sell these days? The possibilities are endless! Basically, these are two 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" pieces of cardstock that you can decorate however your heart desires. I had to cut the bag down a bit for this size, but you could do it the exact size of the bag too. Then I used the big Word Window punch for the handles. This new Merci stamp set is just too pretty not to be used on everything anyway, isn't it?!
Ok - so it's Monday. I woke up feeling really, really weird, and so did Neal. We did leave the bedroom window open last nite and the ceiling fan on, so we just couldn't like wake up this morning and felt hugely out of it. It's allergy season right now with all the spring flowers in bloom and Neal is feeling it big time. I've never had allergies before, but who knows when you get older things pop up that you never thought would. Anyway, I stopped at the Circle K as usual for my 24 oz. French Vanilla Cappuccino, that by the way is only .79 cents on Manic Monday, normally only $1.51 anyway and that seemed to snap me out of it. But then for every 10 things I did right, I made a mistake, and not just little ones. Even as hard as I tried to concentrate the rest of the day, I managed to make a few more. I had to laugh or I would have cried, and thankfully my boss just laughed along with me. I do hope tomorrow I'm more with it!!
Recipe: Stamps - Merci set. Cardstock - Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate. The striped paper is from the Cutie Pie collection. Watercolor crayons. Paper crimper. Ribbon and rhinestone brad.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs