A fun and happy little card here. The stamp used is the See You Around wheel and then I used the big and little star punches. The star is then pop-dotted, which may be kinda hard to see. The paper is one from the Designer Series Summer Picnic. Again, fun and happy.

It's kinda late already Tuesday nite. Didn't post for a couple of days because of troubles downloading with my camera again. Think I'll try a new battery first, and should have thought of that awhile ago I suppose, huh?

Anyway, exciting news for me is that I'm finally getting a dining room set delivered tomorrow!! It's only been like 10 weeks I think. It's the little things that sometimes makes you happy, isn't it?!

Thanks and have a great nite!

Recipe for card: Stamp - See You Around jumbo wheel, and the sentiment Happy Hellos is from the Lots of Thoughts set. Ink is Wild Wasabi. Striped paper is from the Summer Picnic set. Cardstock is Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue and Only Orange. Orange grosgrain ribbon.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs