Another one of my loves - daisies! This is a technique that I have not seen before with ribbon. It's basically a circle drawn on the backside, then you hole punch the middle. Then you take an exacto knife and put small slits at 3, 6, 9 and 12 and then 4 more slits in between those. You tape down the end of the ribbon and then just weave it in and out and tape it when you're done. I freehanded the stem and leaves because I couldn't find any stamp that worked. It's something different and I'm happy I tried it.

It's Tuesday, tv nite for sure, American Idol, Big Brother and Biggest Loser all on. I will be watching Idol and recording the other two for later in the week. I just finished watching my almost daily dose of Seinfeld and I guess I should think about something for dinner. Have a great nite!

Recipe: Bazzill cardstock, Exacto knife, paper crimper, scallop punch, markers, ribbon and a brad.

4 comments :

Margaret More said...

This is super cute! I've never seen this before either! I love your ideas- I found your blog from SCS. Need to get a colluzzle so I can make your folded circle card. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing what you love-

Margaret More said...

I've never seen this technique either- very cute! I found your blog from SCS, and need to get a colluzzle so I can make some folded circle cards. Thanks for sharing your great ideas! Margaret

Silli said...

OMG, a wonderful colorcombo. I love the flower and the color! Great card!!

Danita said...

Wow, love the nifty technique! Thanks for sharing!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs