You are one of a kind!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I was inspired to do this layout by a card from scrapgirls.com, which I've been talking about for the last couple of days. They had flowers basically and so I knew that it could easily be done with stamps. This is one of the stamps from the Carte Postale set, which I also use quite a bit. I do love these colors together, and as usual it always looks so much better in person than what a camera can do. I've always got to bling it up with something sparkly, it just makes it look happier!
There is a Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo going on here this weekend in Glendale, AZ. I did go last weekend to the Tucson show, which is 2 hours away, and managed to spend more than I should have already because I wasn't sure I could make it to the one this weekend, which is very close. I may have to squeeze an hour in and check it out since it's going to have a few more vendors and some different as well. Stay tuned to see some of the things I'll be whipping up with the stuff I did get! If it happens to be coming to your area, it's worth going to.
I'm tired tonite, so I'm hitting the couch with the remote to watch some recorded shows! No cardmaking for me (altho my head is spinning with ideas from spending too much time on splitcoaststampers again!).
Recipe: Stamp - from the Carte Postale set. Ink, paper and ribbon is Purely Pomegranate along with Elegant Eggplant (I think). Four silver brads, one purple flower rhinestone. The one flower is raised up with zots and the font is Angelina.

1 comment :

Dana's Dabbling Studio said...

Love this card. I would have never thought those colors would look so good together. I've always wanted that stamp set.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs