Scalloped Dahlia

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I found out about this pattern on splitcoaststampers.com of course, and tried it with the scalloped round punch. This is my first try and after all of the work I put into it, it's not perfect, but I decided I needed to do something with it anyway. I plan on doing a heart/valentine one too, so I'll show you how that goes if it turns out. I do love these colors together and tend to use them often. Not sure if a blue dahlia exists, but it does now!!

Recipe: Brown, blue and off white paper, the stamps are from the Carte Postale set. Ink is Close to Cocoa and hen some brown sheer and blue ribbon. The center of the flower is a silver/pearl brad.

1 comment :

Dana's Dabbling Studio said...

I'm in love with the the scalloped dahlia! It puts mine to shame! Beautiful card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs