Make a Wish

Sunday, February 17, 2008


Hey there all! I was inspired by splitcoaststampers FS54 on this, but it seems like squares are the thing to do all of sudden, by me also (see my Valentine's card?). Anyway, it's simple and fun and since it's the beginning of a new year of birthdays, I need to build up my stash again.

The weekend is winding down, and I've got to work tomorrow, even tho it's President's Day, so I know that some of you are off, you lucky dogs! I shouldn't complain, because I still have Friday's off, and I do love that.

Recipe: Stamp - Make a Wish - from the Dolloar Tree that I colored in with markers. Ink is just black Staz On. Paper is Flavia's peaches and pomegranates. Make a Wish ribbon - not sure where I acquired it! Big square brad.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs