Happy Valentine's Day!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This holiday is so romantic, isn't it? I just love this day!! It's the true hopeless romantic that I am for sure. Who doesn't love to be in love and I hope that you are able to spend this day with someone special in your life. I "cased" this layout idea from makij on splitcoaststampers who "cased" prchvs. I'm posting this Wednesday nite, since I know I won't have time to do it tomorrow, but I wanted to wish you and yours a very, very Happy Valentine's Day!

Recipe: Stamp - Heart from Made From Scratch set. Paper is red, white and light pink. Ink is VersaColor in Cardinal. Ribbon and heart foam shapes are from Michael's. Font is Love Letters.

1 comment :

Dana's Dabbling Studio said...

Hi Jeannie! I just added your blog to my favorites. I am really enjoying blogging. It's so much fun. Okay, off to make a card.

PS. Too funny we both made a card using the same "Made from Scratch" stamp set.

PSS. Thanks for all the great comments.

Dana
www.danasdabblingstudio.blogspot.com

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs