Happy Hearts!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

This is for the Ways to Use It Challenge (WT151) which focuses on staples. I like using them, whenever I think of using them that is, so this was a good challenge and reminder. The other fun thing is The Greengrocer's Brown Bag paper. This is the Blue Berry color and it was fun to use especially for this challenge because I could bend the corner back so you could see the paper bag color on the back. The matching envelopes are fun too. I've checked to see if I could find this company online, and I couldn't find them. I purchased these at xpedx, which is an awesome paper products store.

Anyway, it's Superbowl Sunday and the house smells like sweet and sour meatballs in the crock pot right now. It's almost time to get the rest of the grub going for the super pig out. Have a great day!!

Recipe: Stamp - Heart from Year Round Fun II. Paper, as I talked about above, the Blue is The Greengrocer's Brown Bag paper in Blue Berry. The outside color is Purely Pomegranate, I think. Then I used the scallop circle puch some ribons and of course purplely/pinky staples.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs