For Special You

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

















This is another birthday card where I
printed the background paper from my stash of digital scrapbooking files downloaded from scrapgirls.com and then went on from there. I like to try and make those who are close to me in my life feel special on their special day, so that's what I was thinking when I made this. I just need to get better organized so that I send them out in plenty of time! I enjoy the Time Well Spent set, and so this butterfly is from it. I probably should have done a drangonfly, but I have to think out of the box sometimes right? I added some bling with all of the rhinestones, and the butterflies do have zots behind them so they are raised up off of the card, not sure that you can see that. Which reminds me that I should get a new kickin' camera some day. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks.


Recipe: Stamp - Butterfly from Time Well Spent. Paper is Bazill tan and brown and then the pink is Regal Rose. There are 12 tiny adhesive rhinestones, and 3 larger pink ones and some pink ribbon. The sentiment I printed on my computer with the Dyspepsia font (not sure what the heck that means, but it is the correct spelling).

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs