Birthday Birdies

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I chose another digital scrapbook image for my background, and then I printed another to cut the birds out and raise them up. I used some Wild Wasabi and Ballet Blue paper after that to brighten it up. Then just a couple of varieties of ribbons and printed the wording out using a font that's called Roddy. I used some Wild Wasabi ink around the edges a bit too. Not any other stamping, but it was fun.

Well this is my Friday, so we're going out to dinner and drinks for awhile. He has to work tomorrow, but he's ok with it. He's much better about getting up in the morning than I am. Tomorrow is my running around errand day and then I'm going to a Stampin' Up card party in the evening. I'm anxious to meet this new demonstrator and just all in all meet new people in general. I'll let you know what I learn and of course share whatever fun stuff I come home with.

Have a good Thursday evening and a great TGIF tomorrow!!

Recipe: Background paper from scrapgirls.com. Cardstock is Wild Wasabi and Ballet Blue. Ink is Wild Wasabi. Ribbons are mostly from Joann's. Font is Roddy.

1 comment :

Dana's Dabbling Studio said...

Where did you get that gorgeous digital image? Your card looks wonderful!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs