With Love

Monday, January 14, 2008

Hey there and Happy Monday!? Started a new job today and so I have a killer headache here tonite. Not to be unexpected for me I suppose. I think I've said before that it's a Monday - Thursday gig, so it shouldn't be too bad. Not sure I'll have a new card to post everyday but perhaps if I come up with something I want to share I'll throw it in here. I actually made this card over the weekend using some design sketches that I've had laying around but are really for scrapbook pages. I thought I could adapt some of them for cards, but some are just to big to do that. This one turned out ok I thought and these are some of my favorite colors together. The weather was actually chilly and windy here in Phoenix today. I know if you're somewhere that it's snowing all get out that you don't want to hear that, (another reason I no longer live in Colorado), and I thought it would warm up by the end of the day, but it never really did. Not sure what to wear here, and some people actually wear turtlenecks and hats and scarves and that truly cracks me up! Believe me, it's not THAT cold!! It's 8:00 already so I guess I'll watch some tv and hit the bed early. Take care y'all!! Luv ya!
Recipe: Stamp is from Pretty Petals and I also used the background Linen stamp for 2 of the small squares. Ink is Blue Bayou and Close to Cocoa. Scraps of paper, not sure the exact colors. Three clear rhinestones and a smidge of cocoa sheer ribbon.

1 comment :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs