Thoughts of You

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Todays card combines some stamps together as I'm trying to step out of the box so to speak as far as a box set is concerned and mix it up a little. I've had a good day, went on an interview first thing this morning, I was only there probably 15 minutes at the most, and they called an hour later and hired me, so I start on Monday. I will be working Monday thru Thursday initially as they are going thru a slow time with work right now, and 3 day weekends sound good to me! I'm glad to have found something, and have hopes that it will be a good fit for me. Have a great Thursday! (There's a new Grey's Anatomy on tonite - yeah!!)

Recipe: Stamps - Time Well Spent set and the Thoughts of You stamp is from Michael's $1 bin!! Paper is from the In Color set along with some off white. There are 3 tin rhinestones, one pink, one green and one clear and then 3 larger clear ones. Ink is Staz On Jet Black and distressing is done with Color Box Chalk in charcoal. I also used Pastels to color with the blender pens.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs