A New Journey

Wednesday, January 9, 2008


As I've talked about, I am beginning a new journey here in Phoenix and what better way to start than with a dragonfly of course! I just got both of these stamps at Michael's and have been itching to use them. This is the first card I've made at my new workstation, and I must still be missing a box somewhere because I still can't find some of my things. Hopefully I'll get everything just where it should be and I won't have to think about where it is first. As I mentioned earlier, I just recently got these stamps at Michael's, and they also have Joann's here, but unfortunately there is no Archiver's. If you frequent one, you know what I'm talking about and so I will miss it. Other than that the only thing I'm missing and definately craving is my favrite sub shop Jimmy John's, they don't have one here either. So I'll have to try and find a new one. That's it for now - take care!!


Recipe: Stylized Dragonfly stamp from Rubber Stampede, it also says delta creative on it and the For You flower stamp is from the $1 bin at Michael's. I used paper from Stampin' Up - the Rich Regals set, and scraps of off white and a little yellow. Also some sheer off white ribbon and a big old purple oval rhinestone. I colored with markers, faux stitched the bottom and used a corner rounder.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs