Lucky Strike!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Since when do you have to make reservations for bowling?! We decided we wanted to go Saturday nite, and since we have one next door in the shopping center, and we're able to walk there, that's just what we tried to do. When we got there, there were 3 active lanes, but we were told that they were "booked for the nite". We then started calling around, and about 4 phone calls later we found one, across town of course. So what was supposed to be a short trip across the parking lot, turned into a 20 minute drive. I'm happy to hear that this particular fun family pasttime is perhaps back again, or maybe it never stopped being popular and I'm just out of the loop I'm not sure. I'm not able to bowl, since my silly neck injury won't let me, but it sure was fun to watch everybody have fun anyway. I was tempted to try it, but I knew better I guess. And so this card is an inspiration about this story and the fact the it's getting to be love and hearts time soon. Of course everyday should be about love and hearts as far as I'm concerned, but since Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays, I'll use that as my excuse for the next couple of weeks. Call me a hopeless romantic!

Recipe: Stamp is from the Background Basics set. Paper is Black, off white and red cardstock. The red heart buttons are a Sizzix die cut. The bowling ball and pins are from the internet. Three small silver brads and black ribbon.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs